Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Goings on...


So I has back surgery on 1/26. It went really well. The recovery process was much shorter than I thought that it would be. I was essentially back on my feet in a few days. Update 1.

I spent a week in Colorado: Breckenridge and Vail. It was fantastic. I was glad that I was healed enough to actually go big mountain skiing. We had a hell of a good time.

We arrived on 2/7 in the early afternoon after 15 or so hours on the road. Nebraska in the dark is a treat. I skied Sunday and Thursday in Breck and Tuesday in Vail. I can't describe how huge Vail is. It took me 45 minutes to get from the middle of the resort to Lionshead Village. Yikes.

Anyway, I had an excellent time. I'm looking forward to next year, wherever we go. That's provided I can go. We're planning our honeymoon for just about this time next year, so we'll see how it goes. Update 2.

On tap for this weekend: Annual Lutsen trip. It should be just as big of a riot as it was last year. You're jealous. I'm sure I'll have a fantastic story of Charles sleeping with towels...As per usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment